• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
If this future is this...I want to die now.

This dialogue keeps getting worse. I'm not looking forward to this at all......

Crocodile

So what's bothering Death Gun enough to kill this dude?

Whats the difference between the virtual and real worlds? Uh everything?

I dunno I feel like KLK has a lot of people who really hate it, then again maybe the haters in anime gaf just are the loudest as it did rate very high in both AotY threads in was eligible for.

KLK is a good series, it's not great/amazing nor is it the worst thing ever.

Things that have had a lot of eyes on them have more lovers and haters in general. Considering TTGL is still well regarded within "AnimeGaf" its not like they went in wanting to hate the series. EVERYBODY was hyped for it.

Also, if you look at the actual votes, most of the people who voted for KLK had seen little if any other anime those years. Those who frequent AnimeGaf definitely didn't vote it very highly. Which is of course not to say their opinions are any less valid but the perspective is certainly different.

These love dovey feels

ibl0WwZncs7eFv.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Note to self: NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER HAVE MY DATES TURN OUT LIKE KIRITO & ASUNA.

That's easy, all you need to do is have a personality. These are the two most wooden characters I've ever seen. They're supposed to be in love! ACT LIKE IT! Fucking hell man. What moron green-lit this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom