• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Do the enemies in One Piece get better in future arcs? Not really feeling the vast majority of the CP9 guys.

One Piece's villains are at their best when there's one charismatic leader at the helm. CP9 doesn't really have that and sort of splits roles up among a few characters, like having Spandam serve as the actual boss when Rob Lucci is obviously the big bad in terms of muscle but has no real personality. The arc is amazing despite the absence of a truly great main antagonist.

I love the main villain of the next major arc after Enies Lobby, but he's also just as likely to annoy the shit out of people (which is part of why I love him). :D

One Piece's best villains are real magnificent bastards. Guys like Arlong, Crocodile, Doflamingo, etc.

Korigama

No it wasn't, the burning dude set off explosives in the room it got thrown into
Rokuro: "Tell me...WHICH OF YOU...IDIOTS...FOUND OUT...ABOUT MY DAMN BOMB!?"

This is my second watch of the series, but this part of the story bothers me just as much as it did the first time.

Can someone write down all that's in the diet? Sounds like a healthy combination.

Beat up dude using his Piccolo voice.

Off the top of my head: hot sake for breakfast, red wine with dinner, and a porter house steak for dessert.

Oh, this guys meltdown. I laugh every time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At least left swipe only appeared twice compared to EVERY OTHER COMMERCIAL BREAK like a week or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom