• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YOU'LL BE THE DORTHY TO MY TOTO.

Also wow that voice doesn't help the confusion of thinking that was a female.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 14 - An All-Out Kamehame-Ha! Vegeta's Terrible Transformation!
8:30 - One Piece - 291 - Boss Luffy Returns! Is It a Dream or Reality? Lottery Ruckus!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 15 - Goku on the Ropes! Pin Your Hopes on the Spirit Bomb!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 6 - Don't Toy With Me on a Whim
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 58 - Loneliness
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 14 - In Pursuit of Naraku
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 26 - Let's Go, Buddy
2:30 - One Piece - 292 - A Big Rice Cake Tossing Race at the Castle! Red Nose's Plot!
3:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 11 - Gig of Despair

Later.

Korigama

Note what Mockingbird called Shiro, and think back to what the old man called her.

(spoilers)
Nothing comes of it outside of the manga though, IIRC.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzTFr8AUmp9kYHj

zlCfzTFr8AUmp9kYHj

zlCfzTFu5zUNP7igK4

LATER.

Line_HTX

Alright, this should be somewhat fun. Let's go:

Who the hell is this random sniper?
There are TWO things you need to know. Never interrupt me. EVER.
Her blood is salty, eh? She probably loses a lot of fighting game tournaments Kappa. Greasy food and temper tantrums are BAD, M'KAY?
Got Shish-Kabob.
I'm not a pervert. :mad:
Satsuki rules the whole world with an IRON FIST.
Damn, what the fuck is Tsumugu's problem? And that voice of his... I swear it sounds a lot like Kenshiro from Ken's Rage in the Warriors series. You are already dead.
Fixing his gear while naked. Muscle Hugh Jackman ASS.
Nonon looks innocent, but I don't trust her one bit. She's probably the craziest one.

BFF's for life! Mako is just too good. She is WAY BETTER than Shiemi and Silica combined. :p
Damn clubs trying to interrupt a good fight. At least they're the weakest so they'll be fodder to get out of the way.
Gotta love that needle heavy machine gun.
Johann Strauss' "Tritsch-Tratsch-Polka," Op. 214? Thanks for the source, TV captions. ;)
FALCON KICK!
She was betrayed by clothing. WHUT???
Mako with the rescue and more gifs.
"Breastest friend."
BUH-BYE~~
They... are... friends?
One. I'll never let you people catch me.
Still needs to lose some weight. Oh you, Senketsu.

I like this Tsumugu. I hope to see more of him. Pretty neat episode with hardly any stupid things or random Deus ex Machina happening.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone. Later than usual thanks to DST. As usual, gonna take time to adjust.
Awesome work SAB. Liefeld Goku! Also Kittan...

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
More iconic moments! The beam war, the fake moon, Vegeta's transformation into a sentient Oozaru. Still holds up fairly well.

Kill la Kill:
There are two things about this episode... That catchphrase got kind of annoying, and nail guns are awesome.
At least Senketsu can allow other people to hear him so Ryuko doesn't sound completely crazy.

Naruto Shippuden:
THINGS HAPPENED BUT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO MATTER BECAUSE IT'S FILLER WHY ARE YOU SO SHIT PIERROT?

Inuyasha: The Final Act:
What should have felt like a major plot bomb storyline, felt more like another Monster of the Week episode. Then again, Inuyasha's plot barely ever advanced in its 56 volumes of manga so the two animes are no different.

Gurren Lagann:
Oh! Now that Libera Me from Hell has played, I can post this awesome mashup with Persona 4. Also this Wonderful 101 mashup because it's still awesome
RIP Kittan. You were truly a bro.
But now, SUPER GALAXY GURREN LAGANN

One Piece:
Merry Christmas! Er wait...
So many cameos. You know how this episode was called "Return of Boss Luffy"? This wasn't the first episode to be set in Not Edo Japan. The first was a TV special that Funi has yet to get the rights to
More Boss Luffy shenanigans next week!

daveo42

Banned
Next week's TTGL has one of the best sequences in any anime I've ever watched. I was hoping to be around for it, but I'll probably miss next week's block too.

Gorillaz

the time switch fucked me up alot I thought I was about to be in for KLK but it was like 3 or something and Gurren was on instead lol

will go back and rewatch the episodes tho, what are we on episode 5?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is that the same guy who did some of the music for the Budokai games as well, which also had to be removed?

Really solid night of Toonami overall, Shippuden had that spike of entertainment in the middle which saved it from being another miserable suck fest. Gurren Lagann was the most hype shit ever holy crap

Soulflarz

Banned
Really solid night of Toonami overall, Shippuden had that spike of entertainment in the middle which saved it from being another miserable suck fest. Gurren Lagann was the most hype shit ever holy crap

The last 3 episodes pretty much save any and all flaws that show has.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kittan was one day away from retirement!

He was going to go home and be a family man, damnit!

He was going to go beyond the impossible and go where Kamina had never been!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom