• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Are you experiencing hard freezes?

Pretty constantly. I think in general my computer has been consistently overheating even though I already have an external fan. Makes doing work kind of annoying when my computer crashes in the middle of running state or typing shit up and not a lot of computers on campus have the programs I'm using on them :/

Grexeno

Pretty constantly. I think in general my computer has been consistently overheating even though I already have an external fan. Makes doing work kind of annoying when my computer crashes in the middle of running state or typing shit up and not a lot of computers on campus have the programs I'm using on them :/
Yeah you need to get that checked out.

Mik317

I know this feel bro.
My old rig used to die in the middle of programming work.

shit nearly made me go SSJ out of rage

Seda

It's amusing how Krillin & Gohan become a duo for a while. When I first started watching I assumed they were similar in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom