• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Less than an 8? Ha!

I don't think The Order is going to get a sequel...it's a PR disaster

Crocodile

LOL Tom is kind of ripping in this Order movie :p

Yeah you need to get that checked out.

The solution likely involves sending sending my computer back to the vendor for a few weeks for repairs and there is a major presentation and abstracts I need to get done in about three weeks. I want to send my computer in for repairs but without it I'm not sure I can get the stuff I need to get done in the nearby deadlines :/

why the order

There are 3 guys who play games for these reviews, DeMarco, Gill, and another guy who's name I forget. DeMarco and Gill hated the game, but the 3rd guy liked it enough to review it and they didn't have anything else ready for this weekend. The 3rd guy actually wanted to give the game a higher score, and DeMarco and Gill said "no" and made him lower it to that 7.0

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can't bite the hand that gives you those Sony Dollars i guess.

No Sony dollars this time.
Only a handful of their reviews are paid endorsements. Most of the time it's just games they find cool.

DeMarco and crew need to look at more indies.

Grexeno

The solution likely involves sending sending my computer back to the vendor for a few weeks for repairs and there is a major presentation and abstracts I need to get done in about three weeks. I want to send my computer in for repairs but without it I'm not sure I can get the stuff I need to get done in the nearby deadlines :/
Would be worse if something like the hard drive completely failed.

I watched A Lets Play of the Order and I got a DMCA notice for piracy

mp5RmrI.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
There are 3 guys who play games for these reviews, DeMarco, Gill, and another guy who's name I forget. DeMarco and Gill hated the game, but the 3rd guy liked it enough to review it and they didn't have anything else ready for this weekend. The 3rd guy actually wanted to give the game a higher score, and DeMarco and Gill said "no" and made him lower it to that 7.0

Oh. Thats...kind of hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom