• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
5031860+_5edaff971b1b876f39f2651bddedd404.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I actually thought he would later have become a enemy to satsuki after this scene where she made the mistake of thinking he was behind her.

Man that was a pretty good episode
To bad it goes nowhere and is brought up maybe once in the second to last episode for like 5 seconds.

Jintor

honestly i like samagawhatever but it's a really rushed episode that basically races from plot point to plot point while completely treating Ryuuko like the villain... which she kind of is (for storytelling purposes) in this episode

honestly i like samagawhatever but it's a really rushed episode that basically races from plot point to plot point while completely treating Ryuuko like the villain... which she kind of is (for storytelling purposes) in this episode

Kill La Kill spoilers:
Pretty much none of the characters in this episode are really villains. Mostly they're anti-heroes. I'm not seeing where it's played up that Ryuko is the bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom