• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN!
standing-ovation-o.gif

They would have had to start fighting if that had happened, Viral never got to finish that match

THEY CAME OUT THE GODDAMN RING

YES AND JUST A FLASH OF GREEN ENDING THE SONG GOD DAMN IT THIS IS MY FAVORITE ANIME EVER, IM BOTH AMAZED AND SAD THAT THIS IS ENDING THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY, SERIOUSLY NEXT FRIDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

Jintor

So Lordgenome was dreaming he was a dad at school?

But....I thought he wasn't in the trap or whatever.

When he and Boota manifested spiral energy to block the anti-spiral shot, they got trapped in the lotus dream machine, since it targets anyone who manifests spiral energy

You can see in the shot after Boota gets trapped that Lord Genome is also trapped.

Mik317

So Lordgenome was dreaming he was a dad at school?

But....I thought he wasn't in the trap or whatever.

He got put in there after Boota digivolved.

That was the whole point of Anti Spiral dude showing up to see who was still out of his mindfuckery

Crayolan

YES AND JUST A FLASH OF GREEN ENDING THE SONG GOD DAMN IT THIS IS MY FAVORITE ANIME EVER, IM BOTH AMAZED AND SAD THAT THIS IS ENDING THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY, SERIOUSLY NEXT FRIDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

Consider the final episode a birthday present. It's the hypest shit ever.

Seda

I actually wasn't a big fan of the literal and tangible manifestations of time and probability stuff.

But the second half made up for that. Pretty good.

Mik317

So I'm pretty sure I don't have to see what happens in episode 27 to give this show a 5/5 review and mark it as an all time favorite

I didn't have it there but rewatching it...yeah shit is tops..maybe not THE top (Trigun or Beebop probably has that IIRC) but damn near close

Moaradin

That's funny. The next episode is gonna air the day before my birthday, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom