• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I don't think it's strange at all.

I feel like theyre intentionally exaggerating everything, so it works.

With this setting and it being more comedic focused I think it's appropriate

Yeah, it's clever. I don't mind it. But for anyone familiar with anime, it's kind of obvious they always were saying it in the sub.

You don't like it ckohler-kun?

You wont like persona then

I've beat Persona 4. Again, I didn't say I didn't like it. I just thought it was an interesting choice.

Buggy you dumbass. If the rice cakes don't show up the event and you have the diamond everyone will know you stole it. You'll have a huge ass bounty on your head.

Can someone please give a brief explanation of who Vivi is for real?
Shes an honarary member of the straw hats and is a princess of a desert kingdom, there was a giant arc with her as a member of the crew. She couldnt come because she had responsibilities to her kingdom. It was the same arc Robin was introduced.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone please give a brief explanation of who Vivi is for real?

She's a semi-official member of the Straw Hat Pirates and the Princess of the Kingdom of Arabasta. She had infiltrated the criminal organization known as Baroque Works to learn the identity of who was trying to stir up a revolution in her country.

She was with the crew for the entire Baroque Works Saga, the first saga after they entered the Grand Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom