• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still think this should've been an OVA or placed AFTER CP9. Seriously, One Piece has the weirdest places for filler or flashback stories at times.

Hatchi had 3 different English VA, so yes it did change in the Funi dub from the looks of it

Edit: Apparently that was the ODEX dub? What was that?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's really dumb that we have to put up with this filler before getting back to the CP9 fights, but I have to say it is kind of nice seeing all these old characters again.

Seda

hmm, I guess I don't get super invested in the long-term narratives, so I honestly don't mind fillers like this at all. Maybe I'm getting old.

No thanks. Vivi kinda served her purpose at Alabasta.

That's what I mean. Once you remove her from that story, what do you do with the character? I liked her being part of the crew then, and that's why I would've been fine with her staying on board, but I'll easily admit I'm not sure what the point would've been.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hatchi had 3 different English VA, so yes it did change in the Funi dub from the looks of it

Edit: Apparently that was the ODEX dub? What was that?

Singapore dub.
It's pretty bad.
Nami had like three different voices. Luffy was actually played by a man.
One scene I saw had Luffy's Japanese voice in the background. So amateur.

Moaradin

No thanks. Vivi kinda served her purpose at Alabasta.

I agree. I really liked vivi but she already got a perfect sendoff.

Straw_Hat_Friendship_X_Mark.png

Tumblr_lzgc25JovJ1qklm53o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom