• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senketsu looks so good on Satsuki.

large.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 61 - No Victory for Android 19! Enter Super Vegeta!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 62 - Piccolo's Assault! Android 20 and the Twisted Future!
12:30 - Dimension W - 4 - The Mystery Hidden in Lake Yasogami
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 21 - Sex and Spirit
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 12 - The Disorder Diaries
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 104 - Breaking the Crystal Style
2:30 - One Piece - 338 - The Joy of Seeing People! The Gentleman Skeleton’s True Identity!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 21 - Incomplete

Later.

Sword Art Online likes to occasional bring up some of the unfortunate things that happened to Kirito, but they never seem to bring up that guy.

Kirito apparently didn't care too much about him.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Was there more poop than piss tonight? I thought I caught more piss?
(Ewww)
(Mira needed to replace WATER in her system, Dynamic Marking, Trunks peeing on Yajirobe... everyone in the downstairs of the building in Parasyte after hearing gunshots, etc...)

Was there more poop than piss tonight? I thought I caught more piss?
(Ewww)
(Mira needed to replace WATER in her system, Dynamic Marking, Trunks peeing on Yajirobe... everyone in the downstairs of the building in Parasyte after hearing gunshots, etc...)

I guess but then imagine: Android 19 shitting in his pants, Mira in the bathroom, all those innocent bystanders dying in Parasyte and voiding their bowels, One Piece skeletons pooping...it's a neck n' neck race for which excretion comes out first...

Line_HTX

Eventually you'll understand.

The year 2036 will have endless energy resources.

Chase The Numbers.

All that money in cold, hard cash. All for Mira.

Paying her rent. How kind.

I need basic living conditions to keep my parts clean. I GOT NANOMACHINES TO CLEAN MYSELF UP AUTOMATICALLY.

Sudden detour.

That is one giant hat.

You bought the trailer with your own money. Rolling around.

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE... ROFL

Man, come on, Mira. I wish I had all that money available.

Old cars, a relic of old times.

Why don't you ask him yourself?

Is that like saying you're his wife?

ARE YOU DOING IT? These kids, LMAO

They're pretending they're in Initial D.

The car pile collapses.

Mira Uh-OH

Seda

Some thoughts before bed.

Assuming we get the same amount of lead time for Parasyte's (and Kill la Kill's) replacement as we did for Dimension W, we'll hear of it on April 1. That was uncharacteristically shorter notice, however. Reminder that Jason implied Akame ga Kill was not rerunning but could have been hot air, weaseled words, etc.

Momocon is late May as usual. Dimension W will have been replaced by then. We'll probably hear of Champloo's replacement, assuming Toonami is there this year.

This is the new opening for Naruto. There's a second version with the song when it's back to canon.

Some thoughts before bed.

Assuming we get the same amount of lead time for Parasyte's (and Kill la Kill's) replacement as we did for Dimension W, we'll hear of it on April 1. That was uncharacteristically shorter notice, however. Reminder that Jason implied Akame ga Kill was not rerunning but could have been hot air, weaseled words, etc.

Momocon is late May as usual. Dimension W will have been replaced by then. We'll probably hear of Champloo's replacement, assuming Toonami is there this year.

This is the new opening for Naruto. There's a second version with the song when it's back to canon.

I really hope Akame Ga Kill isn't returning. I can't imagine anyone from here would watch it again knowing the horror it comes with. However, the rest of the populace would probably eat that up. I hope at the very least Space Dandy comes back. Season 2 needs to be shown again for those that missed out on it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
We just had a whole conversation about Poop and Piss!

... That legit sounds like a fine catchphrase for many of Adult Swim's originals.

Line_HTX

Going down to a BASEMENT to an old shop.

They call them numbers because it's easier to look.

Numbers reach DEEP into the abyss of Dimension W.

Liability that poses an undue risk to the community.

Can you help? I can't put my head back on.

The New Tesla Energy COO Claire Skyheart. YO, WHAT THE FUCK???

Are we all done here now?

That lake water looks amazing.

Double Coil capable of creating a black hole.

Ending transmission.

Mira got her head back in place.

Just a heap of metal? That's not very nice.

Lake Yasogami.

Who what choked on water?

Gravity Rush Kat colored ASS.

Sword Art Online Episode 4 - The Realest Black Swordsman Fuck that other Black Swordsman loser

Why do the tentacle monsters in this forest always go after the little girl.

I have to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom