• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
No, it was called "VCR". & we didn't get "seasons" or "series", we got about 4 episodes per tape & by golly, we were happy with it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

CryPleaseNo.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thriller Bark Strawhat outfits are on point.

If I remember correctly a frequent poster in this very thread also has a thing for one of the other characters introduced in this arc.

ckohler

If I remember correctly a frequent poster in this very thread also has a thing for one of the other characters introduced in this arc.
I doubt it's me but I can guess what character you're referring to. :)

Horo-horo-horo-horo!

And yes, I like their outfits. Even though I'm loosely familiar with this arc and the characters, this is the first time I've seen it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I doubt it's me but I can guess what character you're referring to. :)

Horo-horo-horo-horo!

And yes, I like their outfits. Even though I'm loosely familiar with this arc and the characters, this is the first time I've seen it.

The poster is...not you!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its the reasonable choice after all, though maybe someone out there really has a thing for
having dishes thrown at them, you never know.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I knew some real hard ass tank nuts in high school that would probably be down with this. At least one of them was an otaku as well.

Regiruler

Man god, did you lose a bet?

These god awful One Piece thread titles and we still don't have Dimension Walrus.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
the original .hack games are fun but primitive.

A really good early attempt at a transmedia product though.

The second series has better games but worse story and anime.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See with the first four, you can get by without seeing SIGN. Only missing obscure elements.
Roots is essentially required to understand GU.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
See with the first four, you can get by without seeing SIGN. Only missing obscure elements.
Roots is essentially required to understand GU.

Roots is boring though, which exacerbates the problem.

SIGN is a complimentary work that also functions as a rough prequel and Liminality is what is going on in the real world during the events of the game. ROOTS is a necessary prequel that is super boring.

It happens. Just do what I do and never make a thread again!

I generally don't make threads, but this was an exception (since it was simply reporting news). Yet I managed to mess that up so.. yeah. Hopefully BrazilGAF doesn't think too poorly of me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom