• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica Mendez definitely has the chops to play a small boy character, but I dunno. Just doesn't seem right for the role. I'll reserve my full judgement till I see some more. Matt Mercer for Leorio could be good. Ditto for Silverstein. Havent seen enough of Cristina Vee to make a call either way.

Erica Mendez definitely has the chops to play a small boy character, but I dunno. Just doesn't seem right for the role. I'll reserve my full judgement till I see some more. Matt Mercer for Leorio could be good. Ditto for Silverstein. Havent seen enough of Cristina Vee to make a call either way.

Agreed, good cast, need better clips before making a call on the dub

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Erica did a convincing young male voice as Pac Man in that video game.

EDIT: Hold on, isn't she also the lead in Magi?

Jarate

Banned
2016 eventual lineup

DBZ Kai
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Hunter X Hunter
Samurai Jack
Naruto Sleeppuden
One Piece
Code Lyoko

:D

Also Viz themselves got the streaming rights to Diamond is Unbreakable, so IDK if that means anything at all except it'll probably be on Hulu and not Crunchyroll.

And Canadians don't get to watch it on Hulu cause fuck you it's on Hulu and you're a Canadian.

Yes I am mad that I can't watch Viz's shit without jumping through hoops or buying their BD's/DVD's that are inconsistent in quality.

Hunter X Hunter dub cast looks good at least.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Chopper is easily the worst part of the show.

He adds nothing.

QoxAyu6.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"I'm stronger than Goku!"

"Well it was nice while it lasted..."

Well, if you think about it...
The last time Vegeta is ever likely more powerful than Goku is that hot minute after he walks out of the hyperbolic time chamber the first time, and even then there's no proof.

Jarate

Banned
It wouldn't end well at all.
Good thing it hasn't been licensed by anyone. I don't think anyone will touch that

That only means that the value is at its Lowes
Let's set up a kickstarter to buy it and release it guys. We can get the neo Nazi money!

Seda

i wonder if the only opportunity for a longer (~100+ episodes) show to get on Toonami is if they get 11:30 back.

Or wait for DBZ Kai to wrap up.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
i wonder if the only opportunity for a longer (~100+ episodes) show to get on Toonami is if they get 11:30 back.

Or wait for DBZ Kai to wrap up.

That seems to be the deal right now and probably why Fairy Tail was left on the vine.

How about no. I wouldn't lose One Piece for anything. I'd much sooner ditch DBZ for those.

I still like One Piece but its pacing started getting bad around Enies Lobby, and if the choice is between One Piece or a different long-runner that lacks the pacing issues, then I would cut One Piece loose in a heartbeat. I'd rather ditch Naruto, but it's not gonna be Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom