• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with the Toy Story movies is that they are all too good.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

I don't watch wrestling but I heard this week was pretty bad after a promising return to form last week.

If a good RAW makes you believe that there's a "return to form" for WWE, you deserve all the disappointment you get.

Raxus

If a good RAW makes you believe that there's a "return to form" for WWE, you deserve all the disappointment you get.

That bad huh.

I feel bad for wrasslin'GAF. You guys have fantastic gifs but it seems all your talent is either injured, leaving, or being mishandled to the point of ruin.

That bad huh.

I feel bad for wrasslin'GAF. You guys have fantastic gifs but it seems all your talent is either injured, leaving, or being mishandled to the point of ruin.

There's usually a fantastic 30 minutes of RAW every week that makes it kinda worth watching and the PPV's, even if there's like no hype going into them, are still fun to watch just for the in ring work.

But yeah, I'm willing to cut WWE some benefit of the doubt with the ring work since a lot of the best talent on the roster is injured or recently retired (like Daniel Bryan). Wrestlemania still looks like it's gonna be as fun as ever though.

People still watch wrestling

in 20 fucking 16

If you said RAW, I'd agree with this post.

Outside of RAW, NXT and Lucha Underground are fantastic.

Wrestling fans seem to be sticking around for that rare match that pops up that's quality.

Seems like most of them are bored by most matches.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm just reading up on more Keijo while waiting for Toonami.

.......these attacks are hilarious & I can't believe I'm looking forward to the anime just to see how they handle stuff like "VACUUM ASS CANNON".

RAW is kinda the case of "I have nothing better to do on Monday nights and I have cable so fuck it."

The WWE Network is awesome though. Having access to that vault of old WWF/WCW shows and PPV's is great and it has NXT and current PPV's too.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No more Disney movies. Time for Toonami.

I wonder what Japanese people think about Family Guy?

Considering 60% of the jokes are references to shit from the 80's that most Japanese people wouldn't know about, it's probably met with "Eh?"

Mik317

I'm just reading up on more Keijo while waiting for Toonami.

.......these attacks are hilarious & I can't believe I'm looking forward to the anime just to see how they handle stuff like "VACUUM ASS CANNON".

wut.

......I know what I'm doing during the Naruto break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom