• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely honest, I'm honestly disappointed they didn't (or haven't I guess, but we're in the final stretch so it would be awkward to implement now) give Murano a parasyte to mirror shinichi. I am strangely fascinated with that sort of character dynamic, with one character having gone through it long before tutoring a novice in how to go about day to day life. But importantly, the tutor has to be the main character or close to it, because there are leagues of shows that try to pull this at the start of the series and it simply doesn't work (prime example would be tokyo ghoul).

"Normal" human relations don't do much for me, and to be honest sex as a device is moderately appalling to me.

Honestly, it probably would have been handled poorly.

Jarate

Banned
Speaking of SAO... I watched the part of GGO I missed because I apparently hate myself I was bored.

And uh.... What was the issue with
Sinon's Intervention
again? I mean other than
Kirito totally betraying Sinon's trust by telling Asuna and co. about Sinon's issue.
But people seemed upset over
The fact that he got the woman who Sinon saved to see her? Bringing the kid was a bit much, yes.

It's a very risky way of "healing" someone and the amount of shit she has apparently went through to cause her that level of PTSD should not be treated by those who are in no way trained to deal with those very horrible issues.

Kirito is obviously not trying to be a dick, but it's a very dangerous game to play in regards to trying to help PTSD victims

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jCoK-ct-B31YM

I could not get the hair the color I wanted, so just pretend that's an accurate post-ep-21 Murano doting over a Shinichi Egg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom