• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 63 - The Hunt for Doctor Gero! Discover the Hidden Laboratory!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 64 - Number 17 and Number 18! The Androids Awaken!
12:30 - Dimension W - 6 - The Wind of Africa
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 23 - Life and Vows
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 14 - Misguided Miscreants (Part 2)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 106 - Red Camellia
2:30 - One Piece - 340 - The Man Called a Genius! Hogback Makes His Appearance!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 23 - Imitation Gold

Later.

BBboy20

So how racist is Dimension W going to be next week?
08cce2f69c6c6dcb76611571a8577bb0.gif

tumblr_n867ujs1hV1r72ht7o1_250.gif

Line_HTX

IMO I like the penciled sketches more than the pixels, although I don't mind them. It depends on what SAB wants out of it, lol.

OH NO~

SPLASH!

BBboy20

That would explain why that OG Migi's death happened fast considering it never felt like it was paced enough to feel like a losing battle.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I've been thinking about this all night and I've got a list of TOONAMI shows with main characters who definitely had sex in it, as nerdy as it sounds. We all remember Shinichi last week but I also remember these.

Outlaw Star-Gene and Hilda on the space station. This one has the added bonus of happening during DAYTIME TOONAMI.

Gundam SEED-Part of the Saturday Night short lived TOONAMI block. Gundam Jesus has sex a few times with Flay.

Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex- The major has girlfriends. Lots of them. Some into some weird shit too.

Cowboy Bebop-You could disqualify this one as a flashback but they clearly show Spike and Julia in bed together a few different times.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I've been thinking about this all night and I've got a list of TOONAMI shows with main characters who definitely had sex in it, as nerdy as it sounds. We all remember Shinichi last week but I also remember these.

Outlaw Star-Gene and Hilda on the space station. This one has the added bonus of happening during DAYTIME TOONAMI.

Gundam SEED-Part of the Saturday Night short lived TOONAMI block. Gundam Jesus has sex a few times with Flay.

Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex- The major has girlfriends. Lots of them. Some into some weird shit too.

Cowboy Bebop-You could disqualify this one as a flashback but they clearly show Spike and Julia in bed together a few different times.

Tenchi GPX, but that wasn't exactly consensual...

Jarate

Banned

Sword Art Online, Kirito has sex in a video game if that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom