• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

spiders are rad

Even if they aren't monster girls? :p

I don't disagree entirely from a scientific perspective - I did research on arachnids during the summers of my undergraduate and shortly after I graduated college. That being said, I wouldn't want most species in my bed or in my apartment.

Mizerman

Like this?

8KsRUlN.png

latest

Seda

Only thing that really spooks me is deep sea fish

Fuck that shit

My perfect nightmare would be some mix of:

-Underwater
-Lots of space
-Loud
-Large animals, like fish or octopi in the area.
-Dark but not pitch black, with flashes of light sporadically.

bigkrev

I never knew Gyo got an anime:
Fun fact:Gyo is actually the first Manga I ever experienced. I got s free Viz sampler volume from Suncoast in 2003 that had chapters of tons of different series-Flame of Recca, Excel Saga, Project Arms, Battle Angel Alita, ect. Gyo was the last thing in the book, and the first thing I read

Look how far I've come!

bigkrev

Also, that seri s where the guy has a girl replace his hand was in that sampler

There were uncensored boobs in this free item anyone could take

Wild times

Seda

"The story revolves around a couple, Tadashi and Kaori, as they fight to survive against a mysterious horde of fish with metal legs powered by an odor known as the 'death stench'."

nice

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Also, that seri s where the guy has a girl replace his hand was in that sampler
Oh, Midori no Hibi/Midori Days? That was a decent series.

Haven't seen the Gyo film/anime, but from what I've heard, it's not as good as the manga.

My reoccuring nightmare is finding out I was signed up for a class and forgot about it so I've missed most of the semester and have no way of passing/ missed a couple of classes and now the big semester grade defining project is due. I've been having those dreams more lately since I have a 4.0 for the first time ever and am paronoid about not losing it.

My reoccuring nightmare is finding out I was signed up for a class and forgot about it so I've missed most of the semester and have no way of passing/ missed a couple of classes and now the big semester grade defining project is due. I've been having those dreams more lately since I have a 4.0 for the first time ever and am paronoid about not losing it.

That nightmare never goes away, BTW.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I've had that nightmare.

Mizerman

Whoa...

That's a very common recurring nightmare. My recurring nightmare usually involves Amityville Horror style happenings in my house. It's like, I know all that junk is fake and I even purposely watch those types of movies because I like them so much but it still freaks me out.

bigkrev

I've been out of college almost 6 years
Still have the dream

I feel like it's abnormal to not have that nightmare.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I really can't think of any "nightmares" aside from never getting a girlfriend or feeling like I found that one job that makes me feel like "yeah, this is what I was meant to do & I'm being helpful" (though at the very least, I'm very content with my current job, even if 3rd shift hours means I miss out on stuff during the mornings).

Can't remember the last time I had a legit dream when sleeping, though.

Mizerman

For some reason, both my dreams and nightmare get real weird at certain periods.

I have a recurring nightmare in which I fall off something high and die

not fun

I had that nightmare a couple of years ago. Woke me up and had my heart beating like crazy.

the-tingler-1.gif

I've been out of college almost 6 years
Still have the dream

I graduated in 2001 and I still occasionally have a version of that dream, where I somehow didn't really get my degree.

I always wake up feeling like it actually happened.

If we're talking about reoccurring nightmares, mine is arriving to class only to find that I have to hand in an assignment I didn't know about until the day it's due.

Raxus

I stressed out about a test once before I dreamt I failed it. Otherwise I sleep like a rock.

Speaking of sleeping, Family Guy. See you guys for DBZ.

Grexeno

If we're talking about reoccurring nightmares, mine is arriving to class only to find that I have to hand in an assignment I didn't know about until the day it's due.
So this one time in Immunology

I walked in to class and was like "why does everyone have scantrons?"

That's right. I walked into to the first exam having no idea it was happening.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Family guy being anti-semetic as usual

Oh yeah, that scene.

Family Guy's Jew jokes have none of the bite the South Park ones do. It helps that Matt Stone is Jewish himself.

OH HEY, THIS JOKE DOESN'T HORRIBLY DATE ITSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom