• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

It was me, I was too amazing for the board

it-s-me-austin-o.gif

Seda watches Black Lagoon

skLaFarebear watches Sword Art Online

Which one chose poorly?

The one who's having a torturous experience.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That mini-maid girl in the Black Lagoon OVA proves that everybody ought to have a maid, someone who's efficient and reliable, obedient and pliable, and quieter than a mouse.

...........well that last part probably doesn't apply to her with her guns, but still...

That mini-maid girl in the Black Lagoon OVA proves that everybody ought to have a maid, someone who's efficient and reliable, obedient and pliable, and quieter than a mouse.

...........well that last part probably doesn't apply to her with her guns, but still...
If i ever become super rich Ill do just that.

Is this your fetish Zonic?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta's back to kick some ass and spring a major surprise on the androids, Mira gets settled into her new home but is finding it harder than ever to hide her robot identity, the police have their hands full as they continue their siege on city hall as they have to deal with the multi-parasited Gotou, Mugen trains a kick ass sumo beetle while Jin falls for a damsel in distress, Shizune's sealing team prepares to seal the Three-Tails while the other groups begin fighting with Guren's forces, after tempting fate by fetching an offering to the gods from the sea the Straw Hats find themselves deep in the mists of the Florian Triangle and face to face with a disturbingly real ghost ship, and Ryuko is lured into facing Ragyo and Nui again but finds herself getting a change of wardrobe.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 60 - The Unbeatable Enemy Within! Goku vs. Android 19!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 61 - No Victory for Android 19! Enter Super Vegeta!
12:30 - Dimension W - 3 - Chase the Numbers
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 20 - Crime and Punishment
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 11 - Gamblers and Gallantry
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 103 - The Four-Corner Sealing Barrier
3:30 - One Piece - 337 - The Mysterious Skeleton Floating Through the Fog! Venture into the Devil's Sea!
4:00 - KILL la KILL - 20 - Far from the Madding Crowd

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With MHA in Funi's hands, it's very very likely going to be on Toonami.
I'll still check out the sub as I like the manga a lot.

Captain Puzzle probably already found One Piece.

Not with the recent manga revelation

Grexeno

Not with the recent manga revelation
Kaido and Big Mom took one look at Puzzle's awesome might and gave him copies of their Road Poneglyphs, which he then read because he too has the ability to hear the Voice of All Things. Then he jumped to the moon, read the last one, and became King of the Pirates without anyone realizing it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just glad that we can finally go to that freaky fish island that was mentioned before the OP filler arc & the wait is almost done.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The ending to Intruder 2 wasn't exactly beyond the realm of guessing, to put it mildly. Plenty of people in this thread knew exactly where it was going because its a story that's been told before quite a few times.

Not reliving AGK! I don't know how I feel about that.

Seda

I am now imagining, if AGK were to rerun, Man God posting alone during the airing - falling into madness (assuming he's not already there)

Line_HTX

Yeah, this time I will not rewatch Akame. The whole series is full of cancer. I can't believe people wanted this adaptation from something that was already bad to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom