• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys tell me this series is gonna get better after Thriller Barc ended and now Toonami tosses this in the garbage...

...why do I invest in anime longer than 22 episodes?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know, I think nintendo knows toonami watchers were the ones that would be interested in the switch and their games

tbh, I didn't want any of One Piece after the next arc. The anime's all awful from there.

I don't care personally. I still like seeing the crew on the block. I still like hearing the Funimation voice cast on the block. I still like hearing the music on the block. I still like hearing the podcasts talk about One Piece on the block. I still like having a cleanser after Shippuden on the block.

I stand more to lose then to gain by it leaving. Awful Toei adaptation or not.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You guys tell me this series is gonna get better after Thriller Barc ended and now Toonami tosses this in the garbage...

...why do I invest in anime longer than 22 episodes?

I actually really dislike the thriller bark arc overall, it was hilarious in the beginning and then way overstayed it welcome, i still think this, but Op really picked p for me after thriller bark, so now im disappointed its leaving toonami

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I wonder what kind of ratings they expect for 2:30. I know nothing about this stuff, but maybe spending a little extra money to acquire new shows, even if they aren't fantastic, is worth it if it can maintain interest.

I guess this is a contrapositive to the "endless shonen get stale" theory.

Tokyo Ghoul is going to have a higher debut slot.

Puruzi

Banned
All the canon material post thriller bark but pre timeskip in the anime is really good to me. I'd personally say to watch it up until the timeskip then start reading it

cntr

Banned
You guys are gonna have a lot to talk about this podcast, with Samurai Jack, Caesar's death, and One Piece leaving. Too bad Yorknew really gets started next week.

Watch up to episode 405 and then switch to the manga.

But I hate reeeeeeeeeeeeading....

The next main arc is amazing and it's ending is kinda shocking.

I actually really dislike the thriller bark arc overall, it was hilarious in the beginning and then way overstayed it welcome, i still think this, but Op really picked p for me after thriller bark, so now im disappointed its leaving toonami

Great, now I gotta seek out OP online. I mean it's easy but I was comfortable watching it on TV.

Origa time.

My non-internet connected clock says it's 3AM, my computer says it's 4AM and Gaf says its 5AM...

It's 4am though I wish it was 3.

Seda

Tokyo Ghoul is going to have a higher debut slot.

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't. /Something/ has to take the 2:00 hour, and I guess they hope HxH and Naruto do significantly better than Naruto/One Piece while spending more $$ to get Tokyo Ghoul.

Grexeno

Oh man... PlayStation Vue had One Piece labeled "One Piece: Sabaody Archipelago".
msXSJP1.gif

cntr

Banned
I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't. /Something/ has to take the 2:00 hour, and I guess they hope HxH and Naruto do significantly better than Naruto/One Piece while spending more $$ to get Tokyo Ghoul.
I think it's way more likely that Unicorn swaps positions to after HxH.

Regiruler

Is the samurai jack stream only showing the new episode now?

Oh wait, I'm awake. I could watch SAC but I would be joining late. Not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom