• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Adventure 2 a whole lot growing up, but going back to it a year or two ago, it has not aged well at all. Sonic and Shadow sections are fine and I always hated Knuckles/Rogue sections, but the Tails/Dr. Eggman sections were worse than I remembered.

Colors is the last Sonic game I really like besides a spin-off (All Star Racing Transformed). I didn't play Lost World or Generations (never got to it). I randomly had Sonic '06 (a gift from my mom for me and my bros) and I tried it out and regretted it. Same with Shadow the Hedgehog. I learned pretty early that those games were bad, even with my limited knowledge of game reviews at the time.

Rush games were good from what I've played. The classic are pretty good with the first Sonic being alright and the second being great. I never finished it, but I liked Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I never got to Sonic CD. I remember playing a decent amount of Spinball and I even played that Sonic Schoolhouse game...

Tenumi

Banned
Despite owning a Genesis way back when, I really don't have any nostalgia for Sonic, or any Sega franchise, really. Doesn't help that it sits in that awkward spot in my memory, post toddler "playing" NES with my brother, and pre N64 glory days, where my history with games really begins.

cntr

Banned
fYoGJq3.jpg
according to Adult Swim, during Super earlier

No need to worry Mr. Commercial. I'll always be a Sonic fan. I'm just weird and different from people enough to fall head over heels for it.

Yeah. I'm that fucker who enjoyed Unleashed more than Colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom