• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

Given Adult Swim ranking the original Macross at #1 for their choice of top ten anime openings, I would like to think that would mean a desire to work something out to bring the franchise stateside once again (unless it's Delta). But of course, I know that wishful thinking is all that is, and they're just going to bore us with more UC Gundam instead.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I cannot wait for next week to start skipping this & have an hour of free time before GitS.

.........why am I even watching it this week....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wish my TV had picture-in-picture so I could have Clicker Heroes in the corner while this was on....

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so they're still throwing in new characters I'm supposed to care about at this point

i'm so confused by this show

is the attack they're talking about the one that they showed for two minutes at the beginning of that other episode?

So wait is Banagher now part of some desert crew?

I don't understand

all the main characters just seem to keep switching sides and factions every three episodes and I don't get any of it

Morlas

i made it guys whats going...are they riding some kind of gundam boat? is this the shitty gundam jungle version of berserk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom