• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I do fit 3 in a row. I use imgur's auto thumbnails to resize (that way I don't have to waste a ton of time manually resizing stuff).

I could do the smallest thumbnail though and fit, like, 12 in a row :p

QzXZImnm.png

QzXZImns.png
My bad, I checked it after posting to remind myself & saw it's already 3 in a row, which fits the best. Small enough to fit, but big enough to still read.

That smaller thumbnail wouldn't work since people might not know what the anime is at a glance compared to now where you can see the title.

I was doing well watching this episode until I started thinking about Aku.

When I snapped out of it, Banager was saying something about a slaughter.

Morlas

Yeah for as uncomplicated and not very deep as dragon ball is at least you know what's happening and who you should root for, also the characters actually have a personality instead of being philosophy machines.

Moaradin

I'm sure the OVAs are better, but better editing doesn't make me believe I'll like the characters or writing in general any more than I do now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
but what if I had a friend pick up a digorno pizza for me & he delivered it?

would that mean it was technically delivery, digorno?!

Korigama

NOT. A SINGLE. THING. MADE SENSE. THE ENTIRE TIME.

They don't establish anything, they're bad at setting up what's happening, everything feels rushed even though they spend like a third of the episode on random philosophical conversations.

This show is shit.

Unicorn is fucking garbage.
Would have to agree with this assessment. Nothing that's going on or why is made especially clear.

NOT. A SINGLE. THING. MADE SENSE. THE ENTIRE TIME.

They don't establish anything, they're bad at setting up what's happening, everything feels rushed even though they spend like a third of the episode on random philosophical conversations.

This show is shit.

Unicorn is fucking garbage.

Pretty much agree since I paid attention to most of it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Would have to agree with this assessment. Nothing that's going on or why is made especially clear.

I'm actually fucking angry because the animation is so gorgeous and I really want to like any gundam show I watch.

Fuck. Biggest disappointment in ages.

Seda

I still find it a little weird that we are, like, a third of the way through HxH anime. I guess I have the timescales of Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece on the brain which at a similar episode count we'd be like 5%-10% through.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm actually fucking angry because the animation is so gorgeous and I really want to like any gundam show I watch.

Fuck. Biggest disappointment in ages.
Seriously. I have a feeling it's going to easily win Biggest Disappointment this year.

yo, dis guy's earlobes

FINGER GUNS

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Small world building detail, I like that Hunter X Hunter has its own distinct language and not just Japanese symbols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom