• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

We probably should have gotten that...

toilet.gif

Definitely would have been more entertaining than this.

Crocodile

Bright's eyes look so weird compared to all the other characters that are original to this show rather than cameo/imports from other Gundam UC shows.

EDIT: LOL at that picture of Amuro

Akainu

I can't remember did the Federation ever bother to make mobile suits that work underwater seems like Zeon were the only ones that did?

Seda

I spent Unicorn updating the OP for next week.

Something I'm curious about that nobody but me probably cares about: is the fact that the OP is mostly images okay? Or would you rather there be more just simple text (like for retired shows, for example) they are compressed imgur images so they should load pretty quickly, no huge files .gifs or anything like that.

Grexeno

Something I'm curious about that nobody but me probably cares about: is the fact that the OP is mostly images okay? Or would you rather there be more just simple text (like for retired shows, for example) they are compressed imgur images so they should load pretty quickly, no huge files .gifs or anything like that.
I think the way it is right now is great.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Maybe at a certain point, make the "retired shows" pics smaller so you can fit 3 in a row, considering how big the list has gotten & will continue to grow.

Edit: Oh derp, it already is. Nevermind, it looks absolutely fine.

cntr

Banned

I really like how the OP looks

Korigama

I would likely miss the images if they were gone.

Morlas

I'll be honest we could've just gotten HD G gundam and it would've been way better than this....better looking too even

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I like the images.

Shippuden is still filler next week, though!

Korigama

...I have no idea what's going on beyond everyone and everything getting wrecked, and I'm pretty sure I've gone back to actually paying attention by now.

Seda

Maybe at a certain point, make the "retired shows" pics smaller so you can fit 3 in a row, considering how big the list has gotten & will continue to grow.

I do fit 3 in a row. I use imgur's auto thumbnails to resize (that way I don't have to waste a ton of time manually resizing stuff).

I could do the smallest thumbnail though and fit, like, 12 in a row :p

QzXZImnm.png

QzXZImns.png

This fight sequence has been awesome. I just wish I had any idea what they were fighting over or why! SomethingSomethingBox? Meh. SomethingSomethingFrontal? We need more of that guy.

Grexeno

I do fit 3 in a row. I use imgur's auto thumbnails to resize (that way I don't have to waste a ton of time manually resizing stuff).

I could do the smallest thumbnail though and fit, like, 12 in a row :p

QzXZImnm.png

QzXZImns.png
Nah, that would look really bad.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
NOT. A SINGLE. THING. MADE SENSE. THE ENTIRE TIME.

They don't establish anything, they're bad at setting up what's happening, everything feels rushed even though they spend like a third of the episode on random philosophical conversations.

This show is shit.

Unicorn is fucking garbage.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Right then, Hunter x Hunter time. At least that's a worthy follow-up to Samurai Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom