• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One person can sustain a ghoul for 11 months and they haven't come to peaceful terms with humans eating criminals and such?

Pretty much. And they even only need dead humans. Let them eat a John Doe or a donated corpse every year and it's problem solved. I don't see how they're at odds with each other, other than blatant incompetence on all sides.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
IIRC this is around the time during the original broadcast that the "HxH 2011 is sooooo KIDDY compared to '99!" crowd started shutting up. (And was 100% shut up by the time Chimera Ant rolled around.)

Ray Down

Banned
Attack%2Bfrom%2BBehind%2521.jpg

1 beasts bites it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
HE JUST BLEW MOLE MAN THE FUCK OUT

Not exactly. Later in the series it will shed some light on the inner-politics on Ghouls, but for the most part it tends to be anarchy with the stronger ones laying "claim" to districts they consider their hunting ground.

Except they've got a council deciding how to divvy up her hunting grounds after she died.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't think the first season of Tokyo Ghoul will be as bad as people want it to be. It's edgy as fuck, but at least it feels somewhat appropriate and doesn't have weird mood whiplashes like Akame ga Kil.
yup, when i saw it i didint think it was bad but i skipped out on the 2nd season because i heard it was anime original

Ashby

IIRC this is around the time during the original broadcast that the "HxH 2011 is sooooo KIDDY compared to '99!" started shutting up. (And was 100% shut up by the time Chimera Ant rolled around.)

I *just* got to the opening of the Chimera Ant arc of the manga. Can't wait to dig into it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I *just* got to the opening of the Chimera Ant arc of the manga. Can't wait to dig into it.

Be thankful you don't have to wait 7-8(?) years for it to finish like the original manga readers did back in the day! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom