• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I thought all the recent Persona games have been a decent challenge on normal. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Same here. I've been doing pretty well in P5 until the second boss blitzed me three times. But, I don't think I'm preparing enough and I'm trying to beat the dungeons as quickly as possible. Gonna grind a bit, buy more health items, and fuse some better persona before I try again.

Sand Whale and Me hype.

Come on guys.

We can all feel the hype up together.

spelling-bee-winner-excitement.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SW&M pretty much is the shoo-in for "Thing We Are Most Indifferent To" award....assuming that award came back after the 2014 Tommys.

It's pretty much a short burst of "nothing" that didn't last very long, especially considering each episode only has about 2 minutes of "new" footage"

Morlas

I don't know I'm pretty indifferent to Tokyo ghoul
also the biggest problem I have with yyh is it ends way too abruptly

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
can anybody watch the hunter x hunter episodes on adultswim.com? not working for me in chrome, can't figure out why

can anybody watch the hunter x hunter episodes on adultswim.com? not working for me in chrome, can't figure out why

there was a thing for a while where it said Flash was blocked and even when I enabled it, it still wouldn't work. ended up using another browser to watch Toonami stuff.

it fixed itself eventually but i didn't really do anything that i know of

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey, people who watch Toonami via the stream. What's your setup to ensure you can watch while having Neogaf up? I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best quality stream while still being able to quickly make comments.

I tried using Chromecast with the stream running on my phone. It looks fine on the phone, but kind of 360p-ish when on the TV. I might have to give in & accept I can't get HD quality when streaming it to my TV.

Moaradin

Hey, people who watch Toonami via the stream. What's your setup to ensure you can watch while having Neogaf up? I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best quality stream while still being able to quickly make comments.

I tried using Chromecast with the stream running on my phone. It looks fine on the phone, but kind of 360p-ish when on the TV. I might have to give in & accept I can't get HD quality when streaming it to my TV.

Back when I used the stream, I ran it on my second monitor and had GAF on the other.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Back when I used the stream, I ran it on my second monitor and had GAF on the other.
I tried running the stream on my computer, then "cast" it onto my TV, but I think the issue is that there's two levels of streaming going on. The Chromecast is trying to stream my computer, which is also streaming.

I'll have to try it out again during a marathon weekend. I didn't have any issues when a pre-flight was going on, but barely 10 minutes into DBZ Kai, it started dropping quality & I just went back to watching it via Charter.

BBboy20

The only difficulties I had so far (I finished the first major Palace) was 1.) getting items to restore SP, & 2.) dealing with the fact I had to find an enemy with Ice because that's the only elemental magic you don't have.
A Silky (woman cloaked in red) has Bufu.

Regiruler

Any app on the Wii U that uses a keyboard that's not touch screen enabled can go burn in the fires of hell.

I'm talking to you hulu.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
there was a thing for a while where it said Flash was blocked and even when I enabled it, it still wouldn't work. ended up using another browser to watch Toonami stuff.

it fixed itself eventually but i didn't really do anything that i know of

no, that's not it

I think the problem is that the cable provider login thing won't pop up, and I don't know how to fix it.

There is no reasonable way you can listen to this before the block this week, but the new episode of the Toonami Showdown is up!

https://soundcloud.com/toonamishowdown/showdown006

"Things are back to normal this week as we fanboy over Rick and Morty, speculate about Attack on Titan season 2, argue about Sasuke, determine who's the Northeast Kai, scream about Gundam's fat faces, appreciate well-crafted sandwiches, and go on a tangent about old sports video games."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Last arc in the anime is seriously underrated. People only talk about the arc before it (which is the GOAT, don't get me wrong), but the final arc is also fantastic and provides an actual somewhat satisfying ending to the series.

It also cements Killua as best boy if that wasn't already obvious by that point.

Yup, agreed it's underrated. After
the depression of Chimera Ant it was fantastic having something short and sweet again, plus we got to see Hisoka and Illumi again after like a bajillion episodes

RANKINGS!

1. Yorknew City
2. Chimera Ant
3. 13th Chairman Election
4. Greed Island
5. Hunter Exam
6. Zoldyck Family
7. Heavens Arena

Laid out like this I just realized how strong the second half of the series is. And yeah, it definitely concluded in the best place it could even with the manga still continued after.

Yes Family Guy.

Office Space is a movie that exists.

It's 15 minutes into this episode before it gets to the actual plot of Peter finding Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom