• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So let me get this straight, the murdering cannibals are the good guys and the gov't people trying to protect innocent humans are the bad guys.

I have that right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT

AFRAID OF BIRDS?!

What, did she watch "The Birds" when she was 4, attacked by an eagle when she was 5, & then her parents were murdered by a hawk when she was 6?

First episode of this show was hilarious as fuck and I couldn't stop laughing.

Second episode wasn't as funny but it was alright.

This episode was fine. No funny moments really but I'm not minding these characters all that much.

Raxus

Ghost in a Bomb.

Man they really fucked up when the Power Rangers remake pulled in more bucks than a nearly nude Scar Jo.

Mik317

God damn it Pierrot.

Makes me wonder how they'll handle the Black Clover anime. I mean it's just Naruto with Wizards so it can't be THAT hard to screw up

Black Clover made me mad with how unoriginal it was...like holy shit someone should sue.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So let me get this straight, the murdering cannibals are the good guys and the gov't people trying to protect innocent humans are the bad guys.

I have that right?
The show pretty quickly sets up that nobody is a really a bad guy

Regiruler

I have that right?
Sort of. Some of the ghouls are straight up villains, one of the doves is a justified anti villain.

Seda

Okay, this is going to sound typically dumb and anyone can show indifference, easily.

Why am I supposed to care about these characters? I feel like there was no time set to actually establish any empathy for the audience. I dunno, I feel like there's little reason for me to be engaged with this plot.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, this is going to sound typically dumb and anyone can show indifference, easily.

Why am I supposed to care about these characters? I feel like there was no time set to actually establish any empathy for the audience. I dunno, I feel like there's little reason for me to be engaged with this plot.

Yea, all of that was left on the cutting room floor.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

The manga does a somewhat better job at this.
Things slow down to have people talk. It's not even a monthly manga, it's weekly.

caliph95

I have that right?
What if good and evil are subjective and point of views blew your mind right.

Also Ghouls are misunderstood creatures that did nothing wrong maybe the humans are the real mosnters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom