• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

tumblr_ma2jey3Fg51r2z8hto1_r2_500.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's been a month since we last saw Gon....

I'm fine with it.

Gon is fun and all, but it's nice to watch Kurapika just being competent and running shit.

It almost feels like a different show that happens to be in the same franchise.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm fine with it.

Gon is fun and all, but it's nice to watch Kurapika just being competent and running shit.

Hunter x Hunter Cinematic Universe.

Seda

I'm fine with it.

I agree.

Changing character perspective allows the overall narrative to be a little more flexible too. A story/plot is just chaining itself if it's locked to one viewpoint all the time.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Lol I can imagine kids tuning in to watch this show and a giant wild man is murdering dudes in speedos by pushing their head through a wall

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm fine with it.

The bold basically describes the difference between the arcs. Each one has a slightly different tone.

caliph95

I'm fine with it.

Chimera arc was great and all but honestly would have liked a Kurapika arc hopefully with leorio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom