• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Iruka had a very defining moment with Naruto at the very start, his impact on Naruto and at the start of the series is basically inescapable.

He's basically like Shanks, except Shanks is actually important.

ckohler

Man... I can't get over how colorful this episode looks. Have they been running Shippuden through a "look like shit" filter up till now?

Ray Down

Banned
Do people even like Sakura besides shippers

Sakura was nearly cool but Kishimoto took a huge dump on her

but the same applies to most Naruto characters.

I think Kishi outright said he tried to make her more popular at one point but then just gave up, lol.

kinda like hinata is also more popular than sakura in all teh polls too.

Hinata is besto girl.

Also guys it's moments like this that despite Iruka low appearance count he's really popular.

Jiraiya and Iruka are the two best adult characters in the series.

After this moment in the manga, I officially dropped it as I saw no reason to continue.

ckohler

I'm not going to front, this is a legit good episode of Shippuden.

Man, just look how bad those bumps look compaired to this episode. Blurry. Washed out colors.

Morlas

Sakura's personality was never the problem, it's all the shitty things that kishi made her do like making fun of naruto for being an orphan, or
lying about being in love with naruto
and kishi never really had her make up for it, that in addition to her unhealthy obsession with sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom