• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Naruto....if this was a series about you and Jiraiya it would be so much better, also yeah shika is a way better best friend than sasuke.

Crocodile

Naruto's true best friend has joined adulthood faster than Naruto has

For all the things Naruto (the series) failed to do, it so weird that a relationship that actually exists, Naruto & Shikamaru, was neglected for one that was force, Naruto & Sasuke.

...I totally forgot about this plot point until now.

Yeah me too. This is actually a good common ground for the two to bond.

cntr

Banned
Naruto's actually a pretty alright character in the right context, though again Kishimoto totally screwed him up

cntr

Banned
For all the things Naruto (the series) failed to do, it so weird that a relationship that actually exists, Naruto & Shikamaru, was neglected for one that was force, Naruto & Sasuke.
That's the most annoying thing about Naruto. It had all the pieces necessary to be a great series, but it never worked out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ugh, my co-worker was "SO DID YOU SEE GHOST IN THE SHELL? YOU GONNA SEE IT TOMORROW OR SUNDAY?" despite the fact I've clearly expressed my disinterest in the film & how I dislike how hollywood handled the adaptation.

Moaradin

Weird thing about Naruto's and Shikamaru's friendship is that they show flashbacks with them being best buds even when they were little kids. The whole thing about Sasuke being his first friend and person to understand him is bullshit.

Weird thing about Naruto's and Shikamaru's friendship is that they show flashbacks with them being best buds even when they were little kids. The whole thing about Sasuke being his first friend and person to understand him is bullshit.

i remember seeing one of these scenes and being confused because they always made Naruto out to be an outcast to literally everyone

cntr

Banned
i remember seeing one of these scenes and being confused because they always made Naruto out to be an outcast to literally everyone
iirc, Naruto really was an outcast until he joined the genin school. But even back then, he was more of a friend with Shikamaru than Sasuke.

...that's a cool CD player, yo.

Big reason I never cared for the series too much, even before all the actual Sasuke-drama began

I've said it before, a show where Naruto's team was him, Shikamaru, and Hinata would have been so much better. Also leave that child of destiny shit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom