• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight...

eetOc2c.gif

Tokyo Ghoul fans will turn on Toonami tonight, see Jojo instead of TG, spit on their televisions, and never watch Toonami again.

Or maybe they'll just tune in next week.

If a man poses in the woods, and no one is around to see it, is he still fabulous?

Of course. Fabulousness doesn't need to be seen to be appreciated.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This update to NeoGAF Live Thread for Chrome doesn't seem to actually work.
It seems to remove the quote button that makes it so the quote is in the quick reply box at random (I think when I click to edit a post), but otherwise, it's been working great for me, especially with telling me if a tab has a new post, allowing for 15 seconds before updating, & removing previous posts when it updates & it's a new page.

Seda

It seems to remove the quote button that makes it so the quote is in the quick reply box at random (I think when I click to edit a post), but otherwise, it's been working great for me, especially with telling me if a tab has a new post, allowing for 15 seconds before updating, & removing previous posts when it updates & it's a new page.

I click the refresh symbol near the page numbers to activate it, as usual. But when I click "update" it always says "no new posts"

I wonder if the moderation UI is messing it up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom