• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good episode.

I'd say that Dragonball Super was the worst of the shows tonight but I took a shower during Unicorn so that's not entirely fair.

I suppose.

Moaradin

Wasn't a bad episode considering it was mostly setup. I do remember liking this training section and this arc in general.

Good episode.

I'd say that Dragonball Super was the worst of the shows tonight but I took a shower during Unicorn so that's not entirely fair.

I suppose.

Super was fine. I think I watched all of Unicorn, but everything that happened went in one ear and out the other. I'm just gonna nominate that show for worst of the night on principle.

Morlas

Well it's not like Naruto really cares about Hinata "dying" for him and telling him she loves him.

Thats one of the worst bits of writing Kishimoto has done, because the way naruto is portrayed he never would have just forgotten about what hinata did.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.......is that Tai's VA who was also in the chatroom episode?

"cyber brain autistic mode" ooohhhhhh.....well, it's going to be interesting how they handle such a topic.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
giphy.gif

So I kinda double-took what I just heard there. At first I thought she had an accent while saying it, but hmm! Interesting.
Definitely not a thing the movie would be able to include - but, within reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom