• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this ed????

Also, huh, this....actually wasn't all that bad, & I'm rather interested in the direction it's going in.

Takashi

This ending

rejoice.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That ED is interesting, really cool to use actual paintings and sculptures of many past cultures of giants.

Neoxon

Yeah, the ending scene of the first episode legit gave me nightmares when I first saw it. Good thing it's the weekend & my relatives are over, I probably won't be sleeping much anyway.

Moaradin

That ending isn't spoilery at all for anyone who hasn't read the manga. I have no idea what it means outside of some vague ideas. It's mostly great because of the creepy imagery and song.

TheOGB

Banned
Ending song was nice, vocals were unsettling. Decent first episode, actually interested in the next.

Also I suppose it's not known how much this season will cover, yeah?

Ah yes, now for the second half of the Devour Hour

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't even remember if I watched Tokyo Ghoul last week

was the last episode the one that ended with the dude who sounds like Hisoka?

I like her hair. And her dress.
I know with almost absolute certainty that you did not watch TG last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom