• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been checking out tumblr for how they reacted to Ashi. Came across this beauty.

tumblr_oouj09ePVX1qj6cmso1_500.gif

Kaizer

Banned
will they ever explain why coffee of all things is okay? & what if they were to mix coffee into things or added creamer to the coffee? & all the beans that can be made into coffee are fine?

I feel like you've already put more thought into this concept than the author did lol

Seda

Might be a spoiler?

There's a good chance we've already met the characters who are the Armored, Colossal, and Beast Titans. In fact that's probably the most immediate mystery in the show.

Maybe it would reveal who it actually is if it's indeed another human titan? Though the beast titan didn't seem to know about the maneuver gear so I'm not sure.

Yeah that's the only thing that seemingly separates the beast titan from whoever Annie might have been working with.

will they ever explain why coffee of all things is okay? & what if they were to mix coffee into things or added creamer to the coffee? & all the beans that can be made into coffee are fine?

Nope. I think the author just happened to like the idea of a cafe as the general setting and went from there.

Grexeno

There's a good chance we've already met the characters who are the Armored, Colossal, and Beast Titans. In fact that's probably the most immediate mystery in the show.
Well,
I stopped following the series after the Armored and Colossal reveal so I don't know either way on Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom