• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Honestly, AoT S2 being twelve episodes might significantly mitigate one of the biggest problems of the first season. I'll be optimistic.

I can't even remember if I watched Tokyo Ghoul last week

was the last episode the one that ended with the dude who sounds like Hisoka?

Yup and that was 2 weeks ago. Last week was to end the Joseph Joestar arc.

Time for Tokyo Ghoul to bring some inessential flesh eating since AoT had me stuffed.

Seda

by the way, I guess the Attack on Tian S2 dub episodes go up on FUNimation tomorrow? So that's the agreement/model Adult Swim and FUNimation came up with.

cntr

Banned
mc4obmjf88ty.png

Crocodile

I'm note even sure why this "regular food tastes GROSS to ghouls!' angle is even in the show. What purpose does it serve? Can't you just say they don't get nutrition from it and its not enough.

As an aside, did they tell us what a "gourmet" or "parasite" is in context of this show?

Korigama

Why couldn't we get My Hero Academia or something over this show?
Tokyo Ghoul was the most requested new show, IIRC.
I'm note even sure why this "regular food tastes GROSS to ghouls!' angle is even in the show. What purpose does it serve? Can't you just say they don't get nutrition from it and its not enough.
That would be the iZombie approach, but this show is nowhere near as good as that (zombies just need some brains and a bit of hot sauce mixed in for regular food there, then they're good).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
will they ever explain why coffee of all things is okay? & what if they were to mix coffee into things or added creamer to the coffee? & all the beans that can be made into coffee are fine?

Regiruler

As an aside, did they tell us what a "gourmet" or "parasite" is in context of this show?
Not being able to enjoy food gives something ghouls can't do and gives a grass is greener effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom