• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Kaneki is such a buzz kill. He doesn't seem fun to be around at all and I say this as not some party dude or whatever.

I said earlier that Kaneki is uninteresting because he doesnt seem to have any agency whatsoever. He's a reactionary at the whim of every other character of the show.

Mik317

Kaneki is such a buzz kill. He doesn't seem fun to be around at all and I say this as not some party dude or whatever.

one of the show's biggest flaws.

hell...its the flaw of a lot of shows.

Don't know why people think anyone likes to watch the adventure of boring boy being bland as fuck. I know self insert and all that...but man as a fellow loser, I'd rather not read stories about myself.

Crocodile

So purple hair wants to eat Kaneki doesn't he? Not in the sexual sense but the actual food sense huh :/

EDIT: OH MY GOD IS HE HUFFING TH BLOOD O_O WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTWF

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I like to scare random people by squeezing a glass till it breaks in my hand while my eyes start to bug out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
photo.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
one of the show's biggest flaws.

hell...its the flaw of a lot of shows.

Don't know why people think anyone likes to watch the adventure of boring boy being bland as fuck. I know self insert and all that...but man as a fellow loser, I'd rather not read stories about myself.
Write what you know

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
well.......

..........at least he wasn't sniffing the blood of a girl after her period.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS VOICE ACTING, IT'S LIKE I TOUCHED A STAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom