• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit's about to get fucking real. Sidenote: Seeing Gon in this arc kinda makes me sad that tablet style phones have become the norm. Back when smartphones weren't a thing something like the beetle phone might have been real. Time for Gundam: Unicorn.

Raxus

SIght I miss JoJo. I find myself missing chunks of the block on accident/on purpose now.

Night Andrex! Glad to see you again!

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

9ea0ed5cc5b9798f1596e49034746c87.gif

cntr

Banned
Let us hope. Saying thing like that is gonna make it get One Piece'd :p
well, if it happens, we can always try agaaaain

(jokes aside, they'd probably want to keep a few long-runners since getting shorter shows is expensive. and it's a dub premier.)

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Maybe by the time we get to last episode of HxH Togashi will have returned to a constant schedule and the
Dark Continent arc
is near completion and as epic as everyone expected it to be. They can then make another season of the anime about it!
I can dream!

Seda

I havent been watching Unicorn, but from what I understand from impresisons, it's kind of a bummer that Mineva is a disappointing character because her origin gave her potential to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom