• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Thornton's voice is pretty distinct, and he shows up everywhere it feel like. Several of his roles are mentor type characters, yeah.

His old man voice is pretty great. I actually forgot it was Kirk Thorton who did that voice.

Which means he's also Shadow the Hedgehog, Kisame, and Saix from Kingdom Hearts. And Orbot.

This arc made me realize how hard it really is to sit completely still. Go ahead and try it, ToonamiGAF. Sit down like you're gonna meditate and try to sit still. You'll feel that you're still slightly moving.

Korigama

It's entirely possible to pull that off and make it interesting. See something like Babylon 5. Or for that matter, Ghost in the Shell on the block right now.
SAC's dialogue is far superior to Unicorn all around, yes (part of why I've enjoyed it all of these years).

Now I feel like Prey is gonna bomb, but Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands is the best selling game of the year so far.

So clearly I don't know what is gonna sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom