• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I havent been watching Unicorn, but from what I understand from impresisons, it's kind of a bummer that Mineva is a disappointing character because her origin gave her potential to be interesting.
I think she's by far the most interesting character in this show.

Togashi's wife has seemingly been doing some of the art in the recent chapters, too.

sailor x hunter

Togashi just needs to suck up his pride and team up with someone to do the drawing for him. I can't imagine lying in bed and telling someone what to draw would be too painful.

cntr

Banned
Togashi just needs to suck up his pride and team up with someone to do the drawing for him. I can't imagine lying in bed and telling someone what to draw would be too painful.
To be fair, manga schedules are still pretty stressful even if you're "only" a writer. Tons of meetings, impossible deadlines, and so on.

So I totally understand why he wouldn't do that with the state of his health.

cntr

Banned
The sound of the letters "J" and "Z" are interchangeable in the Japanese language. It's a play on "Zenni", so to (literally) speak
This is the actual reason, yeah. The distinction between j and z is pretty recent in Japanese, so it's a variation on "zenny" that makes sense and already existed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
To be fair, manga schedules are still pretty stressful even if you're "only" a writer. Tons of meetings, impossible deadlines, and so on.

So I totally understand why he wouldn't do that with the state of his health.

Not only that but something of HxH's quality takes time to plot out properly. The only reason Oda's been able to make One Piece work is he worked himself half to death, to the point his editors would rather he takes a week off every month than have a constant stream of chapters.

Morlas

another good episode of jack....what kind of dumbass calls himself full frontal anyway.

also.....i still have no idea what the box is.

Seda

This might sound edgy as hell but

I usually turn off Unicorn but today I just kept the channel on. This show feels like it's an hour long.

51279093.jpg

Moaradin

Space politics can be interesting if I'm even remotely invested in what's going on. Legend of the Galactic Heroes has way more of it than this show does yet it's 100x more interesting.

While Unicorn was killing the ratings and also my desire to live, I was on Twitter discovering my newest favorite trend. Smug anime Wendy is something I didn't know I needed.

C-EKZANV0AAlVhe.jpg

tumblr_ooex42VMvk1rcodc3o1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom