• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

The thing about Eren is that it seems like he's supposed to be unlikable and stupidly rash, which does add a small bit of interest to me, personally. I feel like there's not a disconnect being author intent and audience reaction.

I'd feel different if he was painted in a positive light by the show but still came across as an idiot to the audience (ie there was an intent disconnect).

true.

he does spend most of the series getting dunked on.

so that makes it slightly better/

Gonna duck out to watch last week's HxH since I just realized I haven't watched one ep of Tokyo Ghoul since the first and I'll probably be super lost.

I love idiot characters who see a person of the opposite sex inside a room and jump to the conclusion they'll hate the most.

It's a quality I admire so much about characters in shows.

Truly...

Xe4

Banned
I do like how hammy the main villain is. Like I can't take him seriously in the slightest, and it's great!

Edit: "You're sleeping with him!?! Why aren't you sleeping with me?!?"

TK171LX.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is wrong. Hisoka is looking at this guy and telling him to tone it down.

So I've never really watched/read this are ghouls not well known? Is the government not doing anything about them?

There's an extermination squad. We saw a bit of them. For some reason their arc was saved for later

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"training"

ah yes, that........10 seconds we saw in the last episode.

Boy, I can't wait to read all the changes the anime made from the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom