• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Yeah, the anime already feels like it's speed-running through the manga and I haven't even read it.

Apparently gets much worse in that regard towards the end of S1.

Dammit. It's instinctive now.

The purple haired dude just APPEARING on screen gets me to start chuckling uncontrollably now. He doesn't even need to do anything anymore.

Fuck. This is gonna suck for me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yeah, this really feels like it's just speeding through the manga. I really do wonder what the logic was for this adaptation & skipping so much to fill in 12 episode. Sounds like it should've been stretched out to 24ish.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So why can't ghouls just subsist off mortuary leftovers? When a body is prepared for a funeral a lot of stuff is taken out.

Uhhhhhh lack of drama?

You know it's funny, the end of Parasyte mentioned there were still Parasytes out there but they've learned to stop eating humans and eat animal meat like the rest of us. I know the whole thing with Ghouls is they can't properly digest animals but surely surely they could figure out a way.

So ... the human eater that bashed Main Dude for having a human friend and assumed he was only toying with him before eating him has a human GF?

Was he doing what he accused main dude of doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom