• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if you took a person who has no experience with Naruto at all, and just showed them the openings, they'd probably think Naruto was rad as hell.

Moaradin

I really like the little detail that Melody's theme that plays is the show is most likely the cursed song that fucked her up lol.

For the record, as shown by what's included in it, this opening started before the Jiraiya fight. It's only a few episodes from changing, IIRC.

How it that I've watched this entire filler arc, but have no idea what's happening?

What do these filler goons want again?

Who is this goober in this blue jacket?

Moaradin

Really though, just play the damn openings. They're way better than the music videos we get. And they are the only things I can say Naruto consistently does good.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You know, if you took a person who has no experience with Naruto at all, and just showed them the openings, they'd probably think Naruto was rad as hell.

I am 65% sure that the success of any given shonen series is based on how rad the openings are.

I call this the "Bleach Theorem."

yes im ignoring the mangas popularity shutup

ckohler

image.jpg

if naruto wasn't so filler saturated it would be a lot better, and better canon pacing too.

In the original anime, it wasn't so bad since it was just the Idate stuff and typical recap and, then, they had the 2 or so season of filler before Shippuden. That helped tank Naruto's rating on Toonami probably...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom