• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I was thinking (Bleach manga events)
We have an entire arc about Quncies, yet Uryu's dad hasn't done anything. Did Kubo forget again or is his shitty pacing just preventing him from showing up?

Takashi

A lot of the bleach filler Ive seen takes place in karakura town and its shenanigans, so its tough trying not to zone out during this. I do understand theyre establishing the baddies though and that usually takes awhile

Tenumi

Banned
I don't want DBZ back on Toonami.
This might have something to do with not wanting to screw with my Dragonball series watchthrough.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I doubt they will be able to wrest control of Kai from Nicktoons, and thank god for that.
Seda worked out when this first came up that this week four years ago was the first airing of Kai on Nicktoons. Seems awfully coincidental. They also have a big TOONAMI panel at a Con the same day.

I doubt they will be able to wrest control of Kai from Nicktoons, and thank god for that.

Considering how Kai isn't even listed on Nicktoons' website anymore, and when you click on the Kai link that comes up in the search results it sends you to the homepage, I wonder if their rights are close to expiring.

The only thing shown is GT.

daveo42

Banned
I was thinking (Bleach manga events)
We have an entire arc about Quncies, yet Uryu's dad hasn't done anything. Did Kubo forget again or is his shitty pacing just preventing him from showing up?

Well...
I think it's because he forgot again. I mean he does that sometimes cause he has to create new and awesome characters and let the old ones rot.

He did appear manga spoilers
in the flash back showing Ichigo's parents, he doesn't have any real powers IIRC so it's not like he'll really show up for the war

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I guess you might be right Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom