• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, fuck DBZ, it isn't wanted nor is it needed, we have enough endless shonen to dine upon already.

badnewsbarrett-png.2170

Don't forget the Toonami Momocon panel is 5 hours before the movie airs. DBZ ON TOONAMI INTENSIFIES.

It's happening!

Maron

Isn't Nicktoons only showing GT right now? They may not even have the rights as far as we know, another possibility is that Kai Buu saga rights may be separate

At the very least it's known Nicktoons took every mention of Kai off their website a long time ago and haven't aired it in forever also. I think the TV rights expired for them.

Neoxon

It's only half way done.
Oh thank god.

Is there any show ending soon? I'd say Space Dandy if Season 2 wasn't coming in July (as much as I love Space Dandy).

I'm also hoping for Persona 4: The Golden Animation to hit Toonami when the dub drops....in a few years.

I hope we don't get old ass DBZ. I don't want to watch it again and ruin my memories of it.

I'd be okay with Kai though. I always wanted to check it out.

No, fuck that, Toonami needs to move past the shadow of DBZ.
Eh, that's your opinion. It's probably the most popular anime franchise in the US and is obviously something the fans desire to see on the block. It would bring in huge ratings which would translate to more money for the block. Seems like a win-win.

Moaradin

I hope we don't get old ass DBZ. I don't want to watch it again and ruin my memories of it.

I'd be okay with Kai though. I always wanted to check it out.

It's hard watching old DBZ after kai. The dub/script is a million times better. The original Dragon Ball holds up surprisingly well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom