• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Yeah those are pretty minor in the scheme of things, both of those things are pretty hard to avoid now a days I knew all the crew and said families ties before I marathoned the series and I quickly became crazy hooked. Heck even some of the bigger spoilers still work even if you know them because of how good the writing is

Even stuff like
the whole looking alike thing?

If you're going to catch up on OP the worst thing you could do is read the wiki. :|

Only reason I did it was because I didnt feel like getting invested in something thats 500+ episodes so I was just curious. And from what I heard a while back, the manga is only around half over?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, at times Spandam sounds like Mark Hamill Joker.

I've been replaying Arkham Asylum so... his voice is on my brain.

Oh yeah, the Elephant's name is Funkfreed.

Even stuff like
the whole looking alike thing?

Only reason I did it was because I didnt feel like getting invested in something thats 500+ episodes so I was just curious. And from what I heard a while back, the manga is only around half over?

Yeah that manga is only half finished, and trust me some of the stuff you've mentioned won't even be relevant on Toonami for like 2-3 years, and even then they end up being *spoilers*
really minor in the scheme of things, it's like "these characters are related" and the characters are like ...ok... and they move on

We don't even know if there's any relevance to that yet.

IE even people caught up with the manga aren't sure how relevant it'll be in the end, you're fine

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
More OP virgins to watch this arc with is great
lLGKsTS.png

Just don't pull an MCXC/Lazybones/GaimeGuy and skip ahead

I8m63.gif
。・゚・(`Д`)・゚・。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom