• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Everything's fucked, but Luffy's pissed so they'll be cool

Think im gonna sit out one piece and just watch the entire series.

Its on CR right?

And hulu. The dub is on a rolling thing though, not all of the dub episodes are up at the same time. The sub is complete though, up to where we are anyway.

Takashi

Manga sounds like the best option I guess. Only caveat was in my thinking I would probably never watch or be invested in OP, Ive kinda browsed the wiki and read some things..

daveo42

Banned
And then they survived and decided that Robin wasn't worth it, so they all decided to go to the Winchester to have a pint and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Crocodile

Manga sounds like the best option I guess. Only caveat was in my thinking I would probably never watch or be invested in OP, Ive kinda browsed the wiki and read some things..

Ehh knowing some of the upcoming spoilers really won't ruin it much for you, OP is about the journey and not the destination.

m03YSox.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hey, a Watch_Dogs commercial.
... I look forward to the rest of the reviews. Especially after the 7.2 meltdown.

Oh hey, a Watch_Dogs commercial.
... I look forward to the rest of the reviews. Especially after the 7.2 meltdown.

7.2 meltdown? Good grief I didn't look at the review but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a 7/10 average, Watch_Dogs is clearly this generations Ass Creed, first game averaged a 7/10 IIRC and showed promise with flaws, Watch_Dogs 2 should be great

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK, being able to maneuver his arms like that, and get enough leverage to do that, especially in the position he was in and the fact he's made of rubber... I'm calling bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom