• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't reveal anything.

he's saying your post is pretty much a hop and a skip away from pointing to each specific instance within the early episodes and saying "REMEMBER THIS", so be careful about doing that. i think most of us let that kind of thing slip out, but we know that we shouldn't. it's hard to help sometimes.

Just saw that last episode of Boondocks. Yeah, it wasn't great. I don't even think I laughed once. The first episode this season was way better.

Holy shit I love your avatar. Glad to see someone else likes Clarence.

Later One Piece is ok, but really they need to move back Naruto or Bleach.

Thanks, I like Clarence as well. I thought it was going to be bad, but it blew my expectations away. I don't watch Bleach anymore, so I wouldn't mind what happens to it. I stopped watching it after
Grimmjow
. No reason that I stopped, I just lost track of what was happening.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've already seen the show and read all the manga. I just hate that people don't know how to hide their knowledge better. I've seen/know about everything that happens in most shows that are on Toonami but I know how to post in a way that doesn't reveal anything.

"I don't want to spoil anything, but what happens at 4:!7 into this episode is SUPER IMPORTANT AND COMES UP AGAIN IN THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!1111"

belushy

Banned
Nice this stream on Adult Swim's website is awesome quality. Can't wait for AOT to start. Probably only going to stay up for that this weekend though.

daveo42

Banned
Woo Titan preview.

Just saw that last episode of Boondocks. Yeah, it wasn't great. I don't even think I laughed once. The first episode this season was way better.

Thanks, I like Clarence as well. I thought it was going to be bad, but it blew my expectations away. I don't watch Bleach anymore, so I wouldn't mind what happens to it. I stopped watching it after
Grimmjow
. No reason that I stopped, I just lost track of what was happening.

Bleach hasn't really been worth following for a good while. It makes for a good laugh on Toonami, but it hasn't been good since around the middle of the arrancar arc.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, the AoT eyecatches are kind of important since a lot of world building information is on those things.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_mr5yp42rId1sbe3who1_250.gif

tumblr_mr5yp42rId1sbe3who2_250.gif

tumblr_mr5yp42rId1sbe3who3_250.gif

tumblr_mr5yp42rId1sbe3who4_250.gif

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder if we'l get a Toonami-cut opening for Space Dandy now that it's moved back in the rotation. Hope so, interested in how they'd design it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom