• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

The main voice that was the weakest was Eren's, but I realize that he was trying to sound younger. The rest was fine to me outside of the old woman.

I think as a pilot episode it did its job in keeping interest.

I didn't really like the 1st ep, but I will give it my typical 7 eps before deciding whether to keep watching. Animation looks nice tho.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
It was alright. I assume it picks up later on, but it was pretty slow for an opener. Now for Bleach!
First half of the episode I agree, but the second part is just awesome and I felt that it grabbed your attention instantly as soon as those vocals hit.

SykoTech

Not bad.

Honestly not too big on the main cast being a trio of 12 year olds. But then again, Avatar TLA had a young cast as well and made very good use of them. Here's hoping Titan is the same.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not impressed with much so far other than the production values.

Yeah, same.

We'll see how it goes. I had a difficult time with not tuning people out because of all the melodrama, though. I'm pretty sure I didn't hear anything Armin said until Eren and Mikasa showed up, for example.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
As someone who already saw AoT I decided to lurk the thread to read some fresh impressions of AoT from people new to the series. You guys who watched the show should take it easy instead of trying to prep everybody for pivotal moments in the show. Just sayin'.

/food4thought

The best thing about Hannes trying to be heroic and then immediately running away is that it sets the tone for the heroes of this series.

Jintor

Not bad.

Honestly not too big on the main cast being a trio of 12 year olds. But then again, Avatar TLA had a young cast as well and made very good use of them. Here's hoping Titan is the same.

Don't worry, we timeskip a fair amount in these early days. I believe this is just setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom