• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who already saw AoT I decided to lurk the thread to read some fresh impressions of AoT from people new to the series. You guys who watched the show should take it easy instead of trying to prep everybody for pivotal moments in the show. Just sayin'.

/food4thought

yeah their really shouldn't be posts of "I can't wait to read the reactions" right before something happens

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that we're totally glossing over the fact that the way Ishida destroys Hollows is supposed to throw off the balance of the universe or some shit.

Remember when the Soul Society eliminated all the Quincies because the way they dealt with ghosts and shit was upsetting the balance of things?

Jintor

The fuck happened to Tatsuki's hair?

I mean it got longer, sure, but it like... just added to the back instead of growing naturally. Weird!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
"There was also some crap about Soul Reaper clones & Kon befriending this bland girl, but that's not important."

Raxus

I hope Uriyu doesn't do something stupid and wind up initiating the end game of Bleach. But that will NEVER happen. Hahahahahaha!

LICH KING DEMARCO @Clarknova1 · 6m
Sometimes, you just kinda hope things work like they're supposed to. But then you remember...
LICH KING DEMARCO @Clarknova1 · 6m
...that if you're not sweating EVERY DETAIL AT ALL TIMES, something will get missed. This is infuriating.
LICH KING DEMARCO @Clarknova1 · 2m
Like to make something you bust your ass on all the time, for the love, so people can enjoy it- and STILL SEE IT FUCKED UP... Infuriating!

Demarco's a little ticked, just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom