• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I and several others in this thread are telling you the show is great. Up to you (and if you have the time of course) if you want to believe us or not *shrug*

That's cool that you guys like it but it's not something I'm interested in; doesn't look good to me. I've expressed how I dislike CG cartoons so the art style is a problem for me in addition to the voices being weird. I just have major doubts that it could top the original series or even the 2003 reboot and don't think it's worth my time to even watch. I can barely make time as it is for all the shows I watch, TMNT isn't high on my list of priorities.

No offense.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I so hope this week's Blue Exorcist is better than last week's. I don't think I've seen a boring episode of something on Toonami since some of the Soul Eater Bones filler.

That's cool that you guys like it but it's not something I'm interested in; doesn't look good to me. I've expressed how I dislike CG cartoons so the art style is a problem for me in addition to the voices being weird. I just have major doubts that it could top the original series or even the 2003 reboot and don't think it's worth my time to even watch. I can barely make time as it is for all the shows I watch, TMNT isn't high on my list of priorities.

No offense.

I felt like you did... till I watched a few episodes, the new TMNT is pretty dang good, it's like Clone Wars the CG starts off a bit awkward but gets better

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Lucci be all like

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

daveo42

Banned
No more Robin and everyone else dies in Aqua Laguna. You had a nice run One Piece, but you're train is leaving the station.

Anything fun going to happen this week in BE or will it be another snoozefest? 30mins till the best half hour of TV is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom