• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

beach episode.

lLGKsTS.png

Crayolan

"Take your fishy ass down!"

Hand the person who writes for BE a medal for the worst attempts at trying to sound cool ever.

Oh and obligatory beach episode.

Need to step your hustle up.
That's cool that you guys like it but it's not something I'm interested in; doesn't look good to me. I've expressed how I dislike CG cartoons so the art style is a problem for me in addition to the voices being weird. I just have major doubts that it could top the original series or even the 2003 reboot and don't think it's worth my time to even watch. I can barely make time as it is for all the shows I watch, TMNT isn't high on my list of priorities.

No offense.

No offense taken. CG isn't usually my cup of tea, but I do dig the show.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A beach episode, that was fast.

The manga actually has a beach episode too though it's a bit more action packed, and everyone gets involved.

Gorillaz

a beach episode

this is fucking ironic, toonami gaf just went nuts over the bleach one...can't imagine how terrible this one is

and we get our first panty shot

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YOU DON'T WEAR JACKETS TO THE BEACH.

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING, HIDING THE BEAUTY OF A SWIMSUIT.

WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY A MAN'S DREAM?!!??!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
oh an episode about tsundere girl.

Oh she's already groped and unconscious and now being sexually assualted. Record for anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom