• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
BLue Exorcist time.
Yep... *thinks* You know, the manga does get good but it's still nothing special.

BE was great last week.

tumblr_n2vpto17hE1rnvlipo1_500.gif

Crocodile

Luffy & Zoro being stuck between/in buildings is dumb to the point that it marred this otherwise great episode. Holy shit that was stupid.

That's cool that you guys like it but it's not something I'm interested in; doesn't look good to me. I've expressed how I dislike CG cartoons so the art style is a problem for me in addition to the voices being weird. I just have major doubts that it could top the original series or even the 2003 reboot and don't think it's worth my time to even watch. I can barely make time as it is for all the shows I watch, TMNT isn't high on my list of priorities.

No offense.

None taken. I just think you're missing out but nobody has unlimited time, etc.

Am I the only one that actually likes Blue Exorcist here? I feel like most people have felt that it's 'meh' so far. It's predictable and standard shonen fare but I really like the setting and feel like Rin is starting to be fleshed out a little more. He's a pretty complex character, or at least he has the ability to be, the tools are there.

Luffy & Zoro being stuck between/in buildings is dumb to the point that it marred this otherwise great episode. Holy shit that was stupid..

Yep, I hate that shit (upcoming series minor spoilers)
thankfully this is the last time it really happens in the series

Luffy & Zoro being stuck between/in buildings is dumb to the point that it marred this otherwise great episode. Holy shit that was stupid.

None taken. I just think you're missing out but nobody has unlimited time, etc.

It comes on Sundays at 11AM EST, right? I'll DVR it tomorrow while I'm at work and give it an honest shot. Will report back with impressions.

LOLDSFAN

Am I the only one that actually likes Blue Exorcist here? I feel like most people have felt that it's 'meh' so far. It's predictable and standard shonen fare but I really like the setting and feel like Rin is starting to be fleshed out a little more. He's a pretty complex character, or at least he has the ability to be, the tools are there.

No strong opinion either way.

Wait... Beach episode/

My opinion has risen. :>

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I like it too, but ive seen it before some years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom